District of Topoľčany, town of Topoľčany
It is a dominant building in Art Nouveau style built after 1912 in block of buildings of square’s southern side, with internal courtyard.
It was built as a functional building for the needs of town’s self-government. Town Hall, nicknamed also town house, became symbol of town of Topoľčany along with the Church of the Virgin Mary.
Nám. M.R.Štefánika 1
955 01 Topoľčany
Pho.: 038/ 534 01 01