The building is registered in central register of cultural monuments. It is a two-storey Baroque-Classicist building with two wings oriented into original park - only small part persisted to these days.
The building was rebuilt by Christoph Migazzi, cardinal and archbishop of Vienna in 1789. His coat of arms is on front gable wall of the building. Manor house’s western wing with arcades has probably late Renaissance origin from the period of the second half of the 17th century. The manor house is situated in town, today it is connected to cinema.
953 01 Zlaté Moravce