The first written reference to Bátovce is from 1086 in summary of properties of monastery in Bakonybél (Hungary).
Parochial record from 1731 states phrasing of chronosticon that was situated on the church’s wall. According to this, the church in Bátovce was built in 1070 by soldier Opos Bathor, serving in king Solomon’s army. According to tradition also monastery used to stay near the church.
Written reference to „capelle sancti Michaeli“, related to this church, is in Zobor deed of 1111.
Construction development of church from its origin in the half of the 11th century continued until the end of the 13th century. Architectonical-historical research identified six construction stages from Romanesque period, determined mainly on the basis of different use of construction material, mortar or technique of masoning.
Romanesque church probably from the half of the 12th century is for the first time mentioned in writing in 1242.
Originally Catholic church was consecrated to God’s heart. It belongs to Reformed Church from 1655. Church is built using old Roman technique using diamond-shaped stone with brick masonry covered with mortar (opus reticulatum). Internal filling of the wall is poured into formwork created with use of stone blocks. .
The first written reference to village comes from 1002. King Stephen I gave village Wag (later Dyaquai) as a present to abbacy of Benedictine monastery in Pannonhalma.
We learn about the existence of Church of Virgin Mary from the bull of the Pope Pascal I of 1103. It could be a small single-nave church with apse in form of horseshoe that is preserved to these days next to the church as a lateral chapel of St. Stephen.
Written sources from the middle of the 13th century document existence of Benedictine abbey in village of Čajakovo. Monastery fell into disrepair in the 16th century, but it kept title of abbey yet in the 17th century. Monasterial church was in the 18th century rebuilt during more stages in Baroque style. Its original Romanesque substance got lost in newer architectonical expression.
During World War II. detonation damaged the western part of church with outside tower.
The first written reference to village comes from 1135 - Paztuh, other from 1273 - Pasztoh.
First known territorial lords were count Lampert of Hont dynasty with his wife, daughter of the king Béla I and sister of the king Ladislaus I. The church was probably built in the 12th century, it used to belong to group of manorial churches. Probably at the end of the 15th century it was rebuilt in Gothic style. At the beginning of the 17th century and in the 18th century it was reconstructed in Baroque style. Further reconstructions in the 19th and 20th century were mostly related to adaptations to reformed liturgy.
The oldest written reference to village is from 1248. Originally Romanesque rotunda was built from stone blocks in area of fortified medieval castle in the 12th century. At the turn of the 18th and 19th century new longitudinal nave was added to rotunda from western side that was by builders connected with separately standing Romanesque tower and thus one complex was created. Tower was renovated in period Classicist style so building’s medieval origin is nowadays hardly visible.
Municipality of Bíňa, part of Malá Bíňa, was documented in writing in 1135. The first written reference to rotunda comes from 1391.
Origin of rotunda is dated to the 12th century, also opinion on construction at the end of 12th up to beginning of 13th can be found. On the basis of archeological sources exists a hypothesis on origin in the 11th century, supported also by the most actual evaluation of architectonical-historical research of 2006 that puts origin of rotunda between the end of the 10th century and the 1st half of the 11th century.
Jur nad Hronom
Village is in literature mentioned for the first time in 1276 - Sanctus Georgius. Romanesque church with matroneum comes from the 2nd quarter of the 13th century. Church used to consist of central nave with flat ceiling, semicircular apse vaulted by concha and western matroneum with tower.
Kravany nad Dunajom
Village is in written sources mentioned in 1245 as property of nobility. During Turkish invasion it was destroyed completely. The Church of Virgin Mary was built before the half of the 13th century. Traditional orientation of sacral building with sanctuary facing east is slightly deviated to the north. Rectangular nave in ground plan is on north-eastern part terminated with apse in form of horseshoe. Matroneum is situated in the western part of nave.
Village is for the first time mentioned in royal deed of Andrew II. of 1232. Church was built in the 1st half of the 13th century and its Romanesque stage was finished in 1249, what can also be read on date on semicircular triumphal arch (MCCIL). Church was damaged by Turks in the 17th century. In the years 1716-1720 first Baroque rebuilding was realized, within which church’s nave was extended and vaulted with Prussian vault. Other two rebuildings are documented in 1788-1789 and 1948-1949 when the tower was added to church’s nave with extended space under tower and sacristy was built to southern facade of sanctuary.
The village is mentioned for the first time in Zobor deed of 1113. The church was built in the 2nd half of the 12th century or at the beginning of the 13th century.
Disposition of single-nave church with Romanesque apse in form of horseshoe on east and tower built from the outside on the west was in 1939 extended by transverse annexe on eastern side that adds sacristy and smaller prayer space to the original apse.
Village of „praedium Nema“ was mentioned at place of today’s municipality in 1226. Village, as part of Komárno castle is stated in 1268 as „villa Nemá“. Current church was realized by rebuilding of Romanesque rotunda from the 12th century.
Rectangular nave was additionally built to round rotunda from southern side in 1793. This way, southern part of outside wall of rotunda had disappeared and main church entrance was created on southern, front facade of nave. Wooden bell tower is rising from roof above facade.
The oldest written reference to village is deed of the king Béla IV of 1235. The church, probably built in 1240, was documented in writing in 1285. According to tradition it was a monasterial church while the monastery was supposedly situated in place of today’s manor house yet in the 17th century. Canonical visitation of 1559 mentions Church of St. Nicholas and Monastery of the Blessed Virgin Mary. In deed of 1610 monastery is mentioned as territorial lord’s curia that used to be monks’ monastery. Canonical visitation of 1697 mentions existence of the second church in Krušovce that had been for long time property of military order. We miss knowledge in order to precisely define development of church and to confirm existence of monastery. Those can be obtained by researches of the monument. In 1560 the church wasn’t maintained, it was without roof, and in 1702 it was almost destroyed. On the basis of known data it is possible to state that church had maintained its original Romanesque look until the 18th century.
The first written reference to village is from 1276. Hebech was property of local Démendy family and until Turkish wars it was owned by several families. The parish and church consecrated to the Virgin Mary are mentioned in the years 1332-1337. Existence of Romanesque church is supposed mainly on the basis of written sources. During restoration research one row of cuboidal stone masonry with precise pairing was uncovered in eastern part of northern wall, followed by brick masonry with spreaded mortar.
Village is mentioned in the 12th century as property of Zobor monastery, in 1113 as „villa Colin s. Ypoliti“. It belonged to Zobor monastery yet in 1253 and in 1349 it is mentioned as „terra desolata“.
Romanesque church from the end of the 12th century used to have rectangular nave, semicircular apse vaulted with concha, brick matroneum carried by prismatic pillars interconnected with arcades and western tower from outside. Literature states that church, built of quarry stone, used to have stone corbels on corners, that were carrying drainpipe of roof frame.
Originally independent municipality of Vítkovice was documented in 1390 under name Wýtkowek. First indirect information on existence of church comes from the beginning of the 12th century. According to records from canonical visitation of 1755 during removal of the old Gothic altar, a Roman year MCXII (1112) was found on stone stand that was undoubtedly related to construction of church or finishing of its interior decoration.
The oldest reference to church comes from the 1st third of the 13th century when brick Church of St. Cross was situated in village. Church originally consisted of short, almost squared nave with matroneum and semicircular apse.
Church was in 1935 extended by annexe built across Romanesque nave, herewith northern and southern wall of original nave vanished. Church got new orientation in north-south direction and new entrance on southern side of annexe. .